Apollo claim to be the largest privately owned recreational vehicle operator in the Southern Hemisphere, offering a wide range of top quality motorhomes, campervans and cars for hire. Apollo also owns Cheapa Campa and Hippie Camper brands, which are cheaper, low cost alternatives for self drive enthusiasts. Apollo also provides campervan and motorhome relocations from $1 per day.
Apollo claims to have Australia's most modern fleet of recreational vehicles, which are on fleet for a maximum of three years, and are always maintained and serviced to the highest industry standard. The broad selection of campervans, motorhomes, 4WDs and cars suit all needs and budgets.
- Hitop Camper campervan suits couples, but also accommodates a child (8-13 years).
- Euro Tourer campervan has the luxury features of a motorhome in a more compact form, suitable for couples.
- Euro Cruiser motorhome boasts home comforts such as fridge, toilet, shower, and colour television, and, with large, comfortable beds, it easily sleeps three adults.
- Euro Camper 4 berth motorhome provides easy handling and a smooth ride, and its convenient layout, from the driver's cabin to the living area, allows easy access to quality features.
- Euro Star innovative four berth motorhome features a unique bed lift system, offering superior comfort and convenience.
- Euro Deluxe 6 berth motorhome will delight large groups and families who revel in the finer things in life.
- Adventure Camper 2 berth 4WD campervan is perfect for those seeking a real outback adventure, being far roomier than similar vehicles.
- Outback Camper 4 berth 4WD campervan is perfect for off-road family adventures.
- Also has caravans and cars available.
Standard conditions include the following:
- All Apollo vehicles can be driven on a standard current car driver's licence.
- Rentals are available for drivers between the ages of 21 and 75.
- No additional charges for extra drivers.
- Discounts are available for long term rentals.
- Early Bird discount of 5% off the daily rental rate will apply to rentals that commence 180 days after the date of booking.
- Minimum rental for all vehicles is seven days -- in peak periods, including over Christmas, minimum rental is 10 days.
- One way rentals are available -- no extra cost if the hire is for more than 21 days.
- There is no limit to the number of kilometres travelled.
Every vehicle is supplied with the following at no extra cost:
- Cooking and eating utensils.
- Linen and bedding.
- Maps and camping ground guides.
- Discount vouchers, including 10% discount at Top Tourist Caravan Parks.
- Safety tips.
- Local or regional information.
Optional extras available for an additional cost:
- Outdoor table and chairs.
- GPS navigation system.
- Satellite phones.
- Emergency satellite safety beacon.
- Baby and booster seats.
Breakdown and accident assistance
Each Apollo rental includes:
- 24 hour roadside assistance.
- Third party insurance cover.
- Vehicle insurance cover, for which a bond is payable, which may be reduced by paying an additional per-day fee.
Apollo's branches are located close to airports or city centres. Vehicles must be collected from, and returned to, branch offices. Branches are in the following locations:
- Alice Springs
Not all vehicles are available from all branches.
- Enables you to make your booking on-line -- includes hot deals.
- Provides virtual tours of their campervans.
- Has a range of other videos.
- Includes testimonials from customers.
- Contains lots of information on travel routes and links to Australia's best attractions and a range of caravan parks.
Information in this article is sourced from the Apollo website, it is subject to change without notice, may not be factual or correct and must not be relied upon. Information is provided to assist in making decisions -- confirm all details with the supplier before making your decision.
Images of Australia
Click image to view