Types of campervans available for hire
There are many types of campervans and motorhomes available for hire. The type you choose will depend on your individual circumstances. You should choose carefully as the wrong choice can lead to an unhappy holiday.
The range of options vary between companies and include:
- A small campervan with limited facilities to suit a budget conscious couple.
- A fully self-contained campervan for two, equipped with kitchen, spacious living areas, shower and toilet and a large comfortable double bed.
- A compact motorhome for three adults, with comforts such as fridge, toilet, shower, colour television and large, comfortable beds.
- A four-berth motorhome with comfort for four adults or a family of four with the capability to fit baby or booster seats.
- The ultimate six-berth motorhome for a larger family or group, with all the comforts of home such as a well appointed kitchen and large living areas including a generous side awning.
- A two-berth 4WD campervan is ideal for a real adventure in the outback of Australia.
- A 4WD Hire Car fully equipped with camping gear.
Images of Australia
Click image to view