What items are included in your campervan hire?
Each campervan hire company has different items included in the cost of the rental.
The following items may be included in the price, may not be included at all, or may be available for an additional cost. You should check before finalising your booking if these items are included. If you're comparing costs between companies, whether these items are included or not can make a big difference to your hire cost if you need to pay extra or hire them yourself.
- Bedding -- is it suitable for your particular requirements?
- Cooking equipment -- if available check what items are included.
- Eating utensils.
- Bath and/or tea towels.
- Maps, atlas and/or satellite navigation system (GPS).
- Caravan park and/or camping ground guides.
- LP gas bottle -- usually provided full, check if it has to be returned full.
- Camp chairs and tables.
- Heater and/or fan -- what are the weather conditions where you're going?
- Baby or booster seats.
- Satellite phone.
- First aid kit.
- Emergency roadside assistance.
- Fuel -- vans usually come with a full tank and must be returned full.
Images of Australia
Click image to view