Rental period for your hired campervan
Each campervan or motorhome company will have their own terms for the rental period.
- The rental period is usually for calendar-days, which includes the day of picking up and the day of dropping off.
- There may be a minimum rental period, which may vary depending on time of year, pick-up location and local events.
- It is generally better to avoid peak times if possible -- this will help you to obtain the vehicle you want and for a cheaper price.
- One way rentals may be available, but may attract an additional charge, may be only for longer periods, and may be only between particular locations.
- Rental extensions may not always be available, and may attract a fee in addition to the extra rental.
- There may be discounts for long term rentals.
It is very important to book early so that you are more likely to get the vehicle you want for the period you're looking for, and you will get a better price for your rental if you book early -- prices nearly always increase the closer you get to your required date. Booking early is especially important if your hire period is over school holidays or other busy periods.
Images of Australia
Click image to view